- Coffee Break is a place for everyone to gather for fellowship and friendly conversation and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee.
- Board games, cards and newspapers are available for everyone’s use during our coffee break.
- Open Monday-Friday 9:00am-11:30am
LORETTA HOSPITALITY &
- Everyone deserves to know when his or her next meal will be and that’s why we serve lunch here every weekday.
- Friends gather for fellowship and a home cooked and nutritious meal that is prepared by our Meal Program Coordinator and served restaurant style by our volunteer team.
- Open Monday-Friday 11:30am-12:30pm
- Our WEARhouse, located in the back building, is stocked daily with gently used clothing, books and smaller household items.
- Everything is free of charge.
- Those with specific requirements (i.e. large furniture items, household appliances) can register their need in our request book, which is referenced when items come available.
- Open Monday-Friday 9:00am-1:00pm
- Every Wednesday we have different programing from 1-3pm (Cookie Decorating, Relaxing with colour, Nail Pampering, Card games... etc.)
- Thursdays join Pastor Todd for our Bible Study at 1-2pm.
- Provides two days of food.
- Available to individuals and families every other month.
- Required: Identification for everyone in the household and proof of address to register for program.
- We require no proof of need (income statements, pay stubs etc. are not needed to register for the program).
- Open Monday-Friday 9:00am-12:30pm