The St. Vincent de Paul Society of Kingston is proud to partner with the Kinsmen Club of Kingston to provide practical assistance to the Ukrainian families that are relocating to our community. If you are interested in supporting this effort, please see the list below of items that we are looking for. Please contact Logan Webb at 613 766-8432 or email her at email@example.com for more information on how to help.
We are looking for the following items to help out:
- Non-perishable food;
- New clothes for adult women and children;
- Personal hygiene items (soap, toilet paper, shampoo, and female hygiene products);
- Furniture such as tables, chairs, sofas and beds;
- New bedding, blankets, and linens; pillows, sheets, mattress, and comforters;
- Cookware (pots, pans and baking dishes);
- Kitchen and bath towels;
- Tableware, flatware, and cookware accessories;
Important – We ask that community members interested in donating household items and furniture please hold on to their donations until the end of June as the next families will not be arriving in Kingston until July 2022. We thank all who donated in support of the first two families that have settled here in Kingston.
Thank you for your generosity during these difficult times for these families.